Web Developer Intern
Canadian Electronic Health Information System Ltd (E-HIS), is seeking a web software developer to join the E-HIS team to assist with developing the next expansion of the Guardian EMR application.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a startup environment with a small, spread-out team. Creativity and willingness to consider different approaches, technologies, and input from others are key.
We will also consider applicants who want to work remotely from anywhere in Canada.
‘Work terms of the internship are with Digital Skills for Youth Program, funded by the Government of Canada’
This job is located in Saskatchewan.
- Change and update our public-facing sales websites
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to implement new digital strategies
- Update content to reflect new releases of our digital offerings
- Help dev team with Application expansion requirements and frameworks for:
- Internal Invoicing and tracking,
- API integration with bookkeeping software,
- API integration with secure video chat & Client view,
- Integration with E-Helply client-directed scheduling application,
- Delete Expired Charts
- Referral storage/waitlist management
- Weekly check-in with Heidi for goals and plans
- Make requested changed to the front end sales websites
- Weekly Dev team meetings
- Masters of Computer Science preferred
- Candidate must be under 30 years of age
- Must be a Canadian citizen
- Must be unemployed
Reporting: This role reports directly to Heidi Watson, founder, and owner.
To apply: please send your resume to email@example.com